This all new aluminum small block Ford cylinder head features an advanced “Velocity Vane” intake port design that delivers outstanding street/strip power. Developed with the aid of advanced computer aided Engineering simulation tools, the unique "Velocity Vane" intake port design improves power throughout the RPM range. This high performance aluminum cylinder head is a direct bolt on for Ford 289/302/351W engines and retains OEM exhaust, intake, and accessory mounting locations.
View the dyno test results here: Z2 Head Dyno Test Graph
- Fits 289/302/351 Windsor engines
- Cast from prime 356 T6 aluminum
- Heads retain Ford OEM intake and exhaust port location and flange
- Intake ports feature a unique “Velocity Vane” in port floor to direct airflow around the valve stem – that leads to more HP and torque throughout the full power range
- 20° degree inline valve angle
- Premium stainless steel valves - 2.05" intake - 1.60" exhaust
- PAC 1219X conical style valve springs with machined retainers and 10° machined valve locks. Most hydraulic cams can be used with these springs.
- Valve spring closed pressure - 145 lbs. @1.800"
- Valve spring open pressure - 358 lbs. @ 1.175"
- Coil Bind @1.100” 0.650” Max Lift.
- Includes laser cut guide plates for use with 5/16" pushrods and 7/16" rocker studs
- Steel alloy intake and exhaust valve seats
- Manganese-bronze valve guides
- 63cc combustion chamber
- Uses gasket style 14mm spark plugs
- Uses small block Ford 7/16 stud mount, 1.65 ratio rocker arms
- Check piston to valve clearance including radial valve clearance before installing these cylinder heads on your engine
- Uses Intake gasket - M-9439-A50 and FelPro exhaust gasket part number 1415