Build BIG Modular Power. The Ford Performance 5.3L Modular Stroker short block is a great way to build modular power - from mild to wild - naturally aspirated or supercharged - 2 valve - 3 valve or 4 valve.
Ford Performance Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable shortblock that offers a wide range of power possibilities. Ford Performance uses only the best parts, starting with the BOSS Modular block, and adding forged Eagle steel crankshaft, forged Eagle H-beam connecting rods with floating piston pins, and forged Mahle pistons. Bored and stroked to 5.3 liters, this short block is precision internal balanced and ready to be finished to your specific application.
- Engine type: 4.6L based Modular short block
- Displacement (Liters/cu in): 5.3L/323 cubic inches
- Bore x stroke (in): 3.701" bore x 3.750" stroke
- Block: Ford Performance M-6010-BOSS50 Cast Iron performance block
- Crankshaft: Eagle® 3.750-inch stroke forged steel crankshaft with 8 bolt flywheel pattern
- Connecting Rods: Eagle® 5.850-inch forged steel "H" beam rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- Pistons: Mahle® forged aluminum pistons – with a dish that is compatible with 2, 3 or 4 valve heads
- New high pressure oil pump
- Neutral balance rotating assembly
- Designed for 2, 3 or 4 valve cylinder head combinations (piston to valve check required depending on camshaft)
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, and timing set
- Note-2005-2010 Mustang 3V applications will need motor mount adapter part number M-6031-BOSS50