Just like the fully built up engines, Aluminator Short Blocks are hand assembled and use Manley® connecting rods with ARP® rod bolts and Mahle® forged pistons. Two versions are available – 9.5: and 11.0:1 compression ratio.
These Aluminator Short Blocks serve as a strong foundation for the enthusiast that wants to spec and finish a Coyote build to his or her particular application and needs.
Ford Performance Engineers have taken care of the toughest part of building a new engine by designing a strong and durable Short Block that offers a wide range of power possibilities. And every Ford Performance Aluminator Short Block is precision internal balanced and hand assembled in the U.S. with performance clearances.
Ford Performance offers a number of components to finish the build including the simple to install Controls Pack M-6017-504V to get it up and running in just about any vehicle – from Early Model Mustangs to resto-rods to classic muscle cars to street rods.
Specs: Aluminator Short Block M-6009-A50SCA
- 5.0L - 302 cubic inches
- 9.5:1 compression ratio (nominal)
- For 11.0:1 compression ratio version see-M-6009-A50NAA
- Mahle® hard anodized forged pistons with Grafal® low friction coating
- Manley® H-beam connecting rods with ARP® 2000 bolts
- 2015-2017 (Gen 2) Production aluminum cylinder block features cross-bolted main bearing caps and thick main bearing bulkheads for bottom-end strength
- Ford Performance M-6600-50CJ High Performance billet steel gerotor oil pump and Pickup tube
- Assembled and ready for your heads, cam, and timing set
- Includes Gen 2 oil filter adapter
Photo and specs may vary