Product Availability: 08/08/2020This Raptor exhaust system has been designed by Ford Performance engineers working with Borla Industries. It includes unique Ford Performance technology that is not used in other aftermarket systems. This design provides optimum performance and premium durability while eliminating the low-end (1,100-1,900 RPM) cabin drone that is inherent in some other aftermarket systems.
- Fits 2017-2019 F-150 Raptor with a 145-inch wheelbase.133" wheelbase trucks require an additional mid-pipe listed below.
- Uniquely designed and tuned with two 3” passive exhaust valves to provide optimum performance, a deep and throaty sound, durability and pure driving excitement
- Meets 95 decibel drive-by noise standard for aftermarket exhaust systems when installed on stock applications
- Manufactured in the USA from high-quality 304 stainless steel
- Features 2.75” exhaust pipe with ultra-smooth mandrel bends, warp-free flanges and superior craftsmanship
- Dual rear exit with 4.5” carbon fiber exhaust tips with printed Ford logo
- Does not require removal of spare tire
NOTE: 133-inch wheelbase Raptor requires M-5248-F15R133 Mid-Pipe